Yep it's hard to be too worried about a bunch of azzwipes who are setting themselves up for some bad scheit.

Bricktop is gonna find out soon enough as will other asswipes like rman who are encouraging other to do what he is too gutless to try himself.

I await anyone of you loudmouth cowards to come up to me in some parking lot and attack me. If you are so [bleep] dumb to say the police will say:"he had it coming" you don't know much about the police where I live. That assumes you are successful in your attack.
I remember another loudmouth on here who was gonna sneak up and get me and I'd never see him coming because he was a "trained killer".

Like your current hero Bricktop, he never showed up which was very smart. Once the OU Police and IT departments identify the fake Negro it will get even more interesting. Oops forgot I'm going to see him anyway in June when he shows up with his $10,000 on CASH according to the provisions of the wager.

I just wonder what all you motor mouths will do when he DOES NOT show up in June ?

Not to put too fine a point on the petard, but I have to remind you that he has YET to produce a single stolen image of a gun I claim to own NOR a single link to the site the image was stolen from.

He, on the other hand has posted to stolen images. One of money he claimed to be his... NOT and a second of some street homeboy he claimed to be him....NOT.

Needless to say I won't be asking you dolts to handicap any horse races for me.

REPEAT I WILL NO LONGER POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU'LL HAVE TO ATTACK ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?