Jorge, there are not "so many". The twenty (at most) serial trolls out of 30,000+ members is a rounding error.

The adults, who post stay away from threads the "troll brigade" is on because they know what will happen, should they post any thought contrary to "troll wisdom".

The trolls, rant, rave, threaten and lie and nobody cares.

Most people with any experience, opinions and knowledge are probably "despised" by 1/10 of 1% of any random population group. (ask Bill O'Reilly!)

I don't "despise" anyone but there are a few I dislike. I have no opinion about you because I have never met you, shot with you, had coffee and talked guns or seen how you behave when afield.

I do dislike serial liars who call me a liar about my gun collection (modest as it is).
That is the genisis of the this thread and at least two others.

Ther troll brigade wants to keep the pot boiling, regardless of the fact that their stalking horse, Bricktop, will be made a complete fool of come June. Frankly, I wouldn't send a "friend" down a path which I knew would result is him being recognized as a liar, fake and welcher when the rubber met the road. But they don't care. All they want to do is stoke their egos and regain the control of the site they once had. Their uncontrolled desperation has reached the point where they are stalking me to other Internet sites (to no effect) and trying to interfere in my publishing business.(sales are going up). If these are the type of people you wish to associate with and be linked to, that is up to you, not me.

As for the smoke and fire quote: Remember Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbel's famous quote:" If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. "

The trolls have devoted 1000s of posts and countless hours to that belief, driven many good people off the thread and made such brazen threats that others have been forced to turn to the civil authorities to deal with them.

Do I tweak them once and a while ? Sure, it's like throwing a training dummy for my dog she always comes back with the dummy.

Funny how quiet they are becoming as June grows closer........

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?