Originally Posted by interthem
Sorry Jayco you are incorrect. Had I been there and Had he been there (neither true) it would have turned out just fine for me and badly for him.

Our Sheriff knows how to handle trespassers and those who make threats on the Internet.

Had they not been right there when he arrived.... well....

LIAR!!!!

Originally Posted by Faethor_Ferenczy
The old [bleep] is a liar. Nothing new. I had an interesting afternoon speaking with several LEO in WY and KW. Remember Larry, everything is a matter of public record. There are no secrets!

I spoke with Office Mike Mertz of the Pinedale PD (307) 367-6593. No recent records or cases with Lawrence Ellis Root. In fact he had no knowledge of Larry.

I spoke with Sheriff Lankford Sublette County (307) 367-4378. There is a ranch watch program but it is not an active daily patrol. More of an outreach program and education. Again no recent cases with Lawrence Ellis Root or Karen Root.

Called the Key West PD (305) 809-1111 and spoke with a Sergeant Bernardo Barrios. No open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Called MCSO and spoke with Inspector Michelle Maxwell (305)292-7138. Again, no open cases with Lawrence Ellis Root.

Sugarbritches, you are a LIAR!!!!