Absolutely Bigbuck that's why it's funny to me to hear from the big talkers.....Female wolves, when they come in 'heat' are kicked out of the pack. Interbreeding and hierarchy is preserved. If they don't leave they'll be killed by Mom (or another in the pack).

Frank Glaser has some great insights and observations on this....those that (like myself) have observed wolves do also. Folks that live and breathe their keyboard and have only observed wolves behind bars or glass are not 'good' sources.

For any keyboard commando to assert that they know what happened or what the wolf was 'thinking' I say a hearty GFY....

It's funny that no matter who or what the circumstances the 'fire will always do it bigger, badder and with more gusto. I've never seen more do nothing-tough guys in my life. Many of the photos of our resident big guts, old [bleep] and short pants prove the point.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~