I don't have a dog in this battle(joke) but reading it i have to think of a friends pet dog called, "wolf" Wolf was about 90% alaskan wolf. At maturity wolf could put both his paws on my shoulders and i am over six feet tall. As a pup he was introduced to my pup at the time a golden retriever. My goldie didn't want to get near him, realizing he was NOT a dog. Which wolf wasn't.
Now his owner could play with him and wrestle, I could, but nobody else much got near him. I have to say he was probably around 150 to 175pounds. Pretty good guy he was, but I don't think anybody ever thought of messing with him, human, or canine. He did have a instinct tho, and some times on the desert he would take off at night, disappear, and come back the next morning with blood on his coat, we always thought he had went to get dinner. The only trouble he ever really got into was getting out of the compound one day and killing about 15chickens.
He was NOT a dog, and the dogs seem to know it too.
I had another friend that had a wolf hybred brought down from alaska. It finally had to be put down. Neighborhood kids were throwing rocks at it in a back yard, and he got irritated enough one day he jumped a six foot fence and caught one.
I don't think the owners, or myself for that matter, would have ever put either of these guys into a fight with a dog. But I don't have much doubt either what the result would have been.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/25/12.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO