Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
Can we take this to mean there are likely to be another 600,000 people added to those living off the government teat?

We have I don't know how many aboriginals living on reserves in areas where they cannot sustain themselves without massive injections of government money (read my money). As long as they are allowed to live in these areas their conditions are unlikely to improve since there are no work opportunities that would allow them to support themselves.

To top things off there are aboriginal groups interfering with thousands of people by demonstrating in road and rail blockages. In my opinion when they interfere with public rights of way etc. the police should be going in and warning them to move or be arrested for disturbing the peace. Unfortunately there does not seem to be any political party willing to tackle them and bring their disruptions to a halt.

Probably Canuckshooter will consider me racist for having these opinions. So be it. At this time in history we can no longer afford to maintain an existing and growing welfare class.

Jim

Well you do make me wonder why you think this ruling will automatically add 600,000 people living off the government teat??? Really if that isn't a racist knee jerk reaction what is?? Do you think Im suddenly going to quit my six figure job that I've held for over 35 years to live on friggin' welfare??

Contrary to what you obviously believe many of us do have some personal pride. ;-)