Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by kutenay
Asian immigrants are so much more productive, industrious and practical in their approach to life in Canada,that they will OWN your "reservations" SOON....and, boo hoo hoo, "Whitey"won't help you much longer.

Both of my uncles that served in WWII were murdered by Asians here in Canada after surviving their combat missions, so don't go on a foolish rant about the merits of Asians with me!! Our family knows full well how industrious those Asians were.

Our family has also been in this province for thousands of years and have built this country into what it is with our blood sweat and tears. You speak of a paltry 400 years of your families occupation as if we should be impressed....you make me laugh!! ;-)

Your "accomplishments" here were/are SO VERY obvious, the primitive Neolithic savages that we have tried to civilize, with so little success, (silk purse,sow's ear), had not even developed the simple wheel, or, any society that had progressed beyond slavery, cannibalism and brutal slaughtering of neighbours.

WHITE and ESPECIALLY NORDIC people built Canada and most particularly B.C.; my ethnic origins are more than a millenium old here and then there are "The Solutreans", but, this is getting away from a level of factual historical discourse that you are competent to conduct.

I merely asked a simple question and,as you usually do, you avoided an honest reply.

You may choose to ...laugh... at my family, but, I expect that as you oftimes make such slurs and then come expecting others to be your buddies.

This, is a trait I have encountered in your ilk quite often in the past and it is why I never befriend such people as they simply are not capable of honour, loyalty or even true friendship.

No, Jordan is correct, READ some of the hundreds of comments by average Canadians on any of the major newspaper websites on EVERY story concerning this situation and see the FACTS for once.

This, very obviously deliberately engineered "uprising" IS the beginning of the END of the bullsh!t by aboriginals that we Canadians have endured for far too long. The next "Oka" WILL result in massive casualties to the "warriors" and there will never be any more such atrocities.

Whatever, indians are a "genetic deadend" as one world-traveled guy I know well has told me and they will soon be merely a tiny footnote in North American history and a dusty one at that.

So, why not give an honest reply to my query?