Originally Posted by CanuckShooter

Does your mayor stick handle millions of dollars each year? I think not, it's a part time position. The premier of Alberta lives off the taxpayers, prisoners live off the taxpayer, white trash welfare recipients live off the taxpayer, school teachers live off the taxpayer....why should spence and her boyfriend be any different???

No, our mayors don't steal millions from their people. The reason Spence and her boyfriend ARE different is that they contribute nothing to society, they live a parasitic existence...etc. Additionally, our mayors usually at least try to do their job.

Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
What exactly do mainstream politician contribute while they are sucking at the teat of the taxpayer? I've seen some pretty good sandbox fights in the legislature, but beyond that???

Whether you like to admit it or not, mainstream politicians actually DO get stuff done. Look at each ministry and see their function. Are politicians perfect? No. But we would be in big trouble without someone running the show. Also, keep in mind that Harper, who runs the entire country, makes less that the majority of chiefs. Especially when you consider the rampant nepotism amongst aboriginals. Can you imagine what would happen if Harper gave six figure paying government jobs to his kids, wife, uncles and aunts? Especially when those people have absolutely ZERO qualifications, skills and ability to do the jobs? That happens in just about every single band.

CanuckShooter - I think you are being a troll. I don't want to believe that you are as ignorant as you make yourself out to be.