Originally Posted by kutenay
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by senior
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
It's a sad day, Kutenay is jealous that I am now considered a real Indian. ;-) I know what the problem really is, it's something that you cannot possibly attain....official recognition from the government of the land that your a somebody. ;-)

So are you now looking for a free handout too?? or do you already get a "cash for life" also referred to as "welfare" cheque whistle

In a couple of years I'll start collecing my 'cash for life' cheques....forty five years of working and paying taxes gives me an entitlement to a CPP cheque. By then I won't have to pay for fishing and hunting licenses either.....:-).

Ah,the "social safety net".....largely created by people of Scots ancestry, WHITE, proud and the REAL builders of Canada.

Funny boy, are you REALLY so stupid and deluded that you think that I would EVER be ...jealous... of YOU???? That, is the most ridiculous comment,even for YOU, that I have ever read here!

Maybe not jealous then....perhaps envious is more like it? ;-). I have the best of both worlds, life is good. I'm thinking that your not as bored now? :-)