Originally Posted by headhunter130
to me, no matter what you believe, there is no way creation and evolution can be together, it is either one or the other. Evolution is one of the greatest jokes of all time that changes everyday, every hour for that matter at the whims of all the "masterminds" who claim evolution is for real.

Disagree. I am not an evolutionary believer at all, but one MUST recognize the difference between belief in observed tendencies within nature that suggest evolution on the one hand vs. ideological adherence to the evolutionary force of the universe for the purpose of negating the philosophical or systematic "need" for a g/God.

Those are two different things; God could very well have used evolution as His means of creating the world. I have no doubt that, just like speaking the world into existence, is well within His ability.

Quite frankly I could care less and think that this argument distracts from the central truth of Scripture. The more important questions deal with the truth & historicity of Christ and His person and work.

I lump those who navel-gaze on this question into the same boat as those who are always trying to figure out who the anti-Christ is. Each generation seems to have some degree of "certainty" on that question, ignoring the fact that both ends of the Bible are purposely shrouded in mystery. The clarity Scripture-wide... well, it is as Luther said, "Christ on every page".