I find arguing with someone who is not open and is planning his next "verbal" counter attack while I text is a waste of time. What it boils down to is even if you have full knowledge of science, archeology, history, and philosophy, all of which support orthodox Christianity, and still refute the living God, it's because you've decided you don't WANT to believe and be held accountable to Him. It's not based on evidence; your belief is based on will which, by the way, God grants you. He does not twist arms or kick the door in.

The Bible calls you "a fool", not me, though who am I to disagree with that? Atheism, Agnosticism, etc. are religions too, dogmas, as all of thinking, evidence, and nature presents evidence to the contrary. And while you don't accept Biblical scriptures for proof of same, let me tell you that as the gambler you are (you are you know, and betting against much more than a full house) you are betting that the verse--Roman 8:16--that tells you you "are blind" as an unbeliever and that you cannot perceive spiritual truth until you believe in Jesus Christ, is untrue. I know you don't have the hand to beat that--there is none..The verse actually says that the believer by faith has the truth confirmed to him by God's spirit communing with ours, the implication being the opposite too true (which I just stated)--that the unbeliever cannot know this and it is foolishness to him. Romans 8:16 is the unbeliever's Catch 22.

But carry on; though, if seriously questioning, I'm all yours.

I apologize too for my first comment which was not very helpful if you are truly seeking truth.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 05/27/13.