I'm glad we could both agree this propositions sounds crazy. Of course it's interesting how differently we conclude what this mean.

We come at the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus, the most documented fact of history prior to the printing press, from different world views. You start with the idea the God of the Bible is wrong and your fallible mind is the final authority. Your life's philosophy can not stand a careful philosophical scrutiny, though. It will eventually self destruct. I am not cleaver enough to get you there, but based on the four lectures I recently listened to, an advanced philosopher would be able to show you.

I start with the idea the God of the Bible is Infinite Intelligent Energy. Therefore He makes no mistakes and is the definition of perfection in everything. An advanced philosopher shows this belief will not self destruct.

If you are interested I will send them (C.D.'s) to you so you can try to destroy the premise or eventually accept the truth of it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter