Originally Posted by MColeman
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by MColeman
Does all our futile speculation alter any of this? We must deal with God's judgment if the final analysis and He offers us a free gift of Redemption if we will only accept it.

Coleman, there will be no Judgement if God does not exist, and no "free" afterlife.

I agree with the "what if" portion but another if to consider is, what if you're wrong? Salvation doesn't cost us anything but Jesus, The Christ, paid a terrible price so that we could be with Him eternally.

A close examination of the human skeleton carefully examining how every bone works in harmony with another tells us that there was a 'design' for lack of a better term. It follows that there was a Designer. Plenty of people simply refuse to believe this....but they're wrong......and you're wrong even though it's not in my power to convince you.

Coleman. You are a non-believer.
You do not believe in Zeus, Thor, Mythra, Bahai, Scientology, Muhammad, or Brahman, or Joseph Smith. The only difference between you and I is I take it one step further and include the Christian God in my disbelief. What if I'm wrong? What if Your Wrong and the correct answer was the Golden Unicorn Monkey who eats the souls of all non-believers when he dies?

Sorry Coleman, Pascal's wager is not grounded in logic.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell