Such as the battle with Satan and the casting out??
We don't know but Lucifer was created by God for a purpose, as part of His plan. And Lucifer became evil by design, and has been instrumental in that plan.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.
KJV

What we also know, from Isaiah, is the earth was not created empty or uninhabitable as it was found in Gen 1:2.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.
KJV

Jerimiah had a vision of the original creation of God, I believe, after that creation fell.

Jeremiah 4:23-28

23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the Lord, and by his fierce anger.

27 For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
KJV

Did Lucifer fall as a result of something about a pre-Adamite creation? Maybe. Possibly even probably, but what I believe is the only thing of theological value to take away from it, is an explanation for the apparent age of the earth that is at odds with a young earth understanding.

Of course that is not to say, God could not have made a young earth to appear old. All things are possible with God. But there being many millions of years between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2, is also very possible with the God I know, and I believe the Bible supports that concept, otherwise I would not suggest such a thing. It's not a popular concept, and many have issues with it or are not even aware of it, but it does nothing to change the message of the Bible and the salvation offered in Christ.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.