Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Originally Posted by Mink

Please point out to me where the SF, or wannabe's, are the only one's being considered in this article.

I've logged a bit of RB-15/Zodiac time in my day. Most of it I'll admit was lobstering, snorkeling, and wake-boarding (takes real talent behind a 35hp rubber boat).

Army SF, unlike the rest of the Army, has the means and the money to buy whatever pistol they want. Unlike the Marines/MARSOC, they chose not to waste a huge sum of money on a dinosaur. That point is apparently lost on you and many others here.

Well that is where our opinions differ. I don't consider the 45 ACP a dinosaur. Not arguing specifically for the 1911 platform, as if you go back and read what I posted I mentioned the SIG P220 several times. Pretty sure those SIGs have a touch of time in the field as well.

Appreciate you are loyal to a GLOCK, and for SF that is well and good. But for average everyday dumbazzes they are getting in now, it is my opinion a striker fired weapon is not a good idea.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell