Originally Posted by jwp475

Why carry a handgun, that one doesn't like? If I carry it, then is like it.

Simple, money......

Only lack of funds to make the neccesary upgrades just yet. And, not wanting to be without a serious handgun while it was being tweaked. Have three nice long guns to sell that I am taking pictures of shortly, so should have some gun improvement cash, and now I have two adequately powerful concealed carry guns in my RIA 10mm and my S&W 329PD 44 Magnum. Each need only sights and a trigger job to be perfect, might have Mr. Huntington do the both of them. One at a time, though so I have one really good gun to carry besides my P3AT 380. PM me if you want a shot at my LH WBY Mk V deluxe in 300, full custom 220 Swift, 9 twist (both with gorgeous wood, BTW) or a still in its box Browning BL-22 short throw lever action 22LR Grade ll with some engraving on the receiver etc. As soon as one of those goes down the road, new sights and a trigger job on an least one of the carry and hunting pieces.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500