Originally Posted by lvmiker
Bd, thank you for that. I thought use of force was a matter of law and common decency, not administrative fiat. I did not realize that feelings were so squishy here so I must attempt to be more gentle. To me personal attacks mean reference to family etc. Comments and opinions must be edited to protect certain delicate flowers in our midst. Perhaps I need to learn the appropriate use of verbage or maybe I'll just harden the fu*k up. Pricetags in gunshops are for suckers, a real gsg will talk you into a Kel Tec.

mike r
Here's the thing...what you don't get is common courtesy for the people who have been on this forum a decade or two. If you spoke to people in a civil tone, you could make exactly the same points in a way that encourages gentlemanly debate, rather than name calling and telling everyone that your gun can beat up my gun, and because everyone else doesn't see it your way, they all must be idiots.

You're a rude little chit, and now that you've been called on your actions, you've become a sniveling rude little chit. Go play in your sandbox and let the adults talk awhile.