Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Imagine just for a second if we all had the exact same experiences. I am pretty sure GunGeek has something to bring to the table.

Agreed 1000%

lvmiker, you have said some amazingly brazen and ill advisded things, but suggesting that GunGeek is not relevant here takes the cake.

And yes, MY RIA is very reliable. And accurate.

My 329PD is loaded with 260gr SWC's backed by 10.0grs of Unique. I can shoot six of them fast and accurately. It does help that I have a hard time finding gloves big enough for my hands, but it is a fact that I am large enough to easily pack this gun, well hidden. My 10mm goes with me the most, but I do like the 329PD sometimes, too.

Please note the FIRST part of S&W's description of the 329PD,

"Easy to carry"

And for me, it is. I had been packing my full size 1911's in 10mm for stream fishing, but the light weight of the 329PD makes fishing and hiking that much more pleasant.

Kel Tecs are amazingly reliable guns, and wonderfully light. We have three in our household. Our P3AT has never bobbled. And as soon as I bought it I took it out with 1/2 dozen different kinds of ammo and shot it dry, unlubed in sub freezing temerpatures to TRY to make it bobble before we started to carry it. And with Buffalo Bore +P+ ammo, the 380 is a pretty nasty little round for very close ranges.

Quite OK to state one's experiences, opinions etc. and if so desired state something of one's background. But to negate or devalue someone else's opinions, choices or experience here is not acceptable. Quite crass, rude and unwarranted, actually.

By your standards, Jeff Cooper and Bill Jordan, were they alive today, would have nothing to bring to this forum. I do not subscribe to that line of reasoning at all. Quite the opposite.

Last edited by safariman; 07/17/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500