hmmm guess the main thing I don't like about it is that if I take it to many other states all of a sudden it's a legal liability instead of an asset.

that pretty well sucks, I don't understand why "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for folks?

well yes I do get it, it's not hard to understand, the TPTB detest a free people, it interferes with their goals to steal your money and wield power over you/us.

on the one hand they want FED laws to trump state laws, but when it comes to the 2nd, out the window that notion goes.

so much of what they do and say just disgusts me in DC, but that is probably near the top.

there is nothing more noble imo, than a man or woman that protects their own.

and yet if I want to take my family to Chicago (where I once lived) to take in all the wonderful sights and things to do in that city, it's dang near impossible as they've created a war zone their by disarming the law abiding public.

you're at the mercy of those that disregard the laws....all of them.

guess that's what I dislike most about it, that an inanimate object can cause such a furor and result in such different interpretations of it's legality, when the evidence clearly shows you're far safer where the good guys are allowed to go armed as well.

that's politicians for you, up is down, black is white.

lying cocksuckas

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.