Originally Posted by lvmiker
FreeMe, the fact that you spend time on Kel Tec forums answers many questions. If you had the mental energy to complete your perusal of the S&W forum you may have learned more. I am glad to know that you have a friend. Have a nice day

mike r

Haven't been on the K-T forum for years. I admit to spending a good deal of time there in the past, to see what owners are saying about their guns. So What?

I have to apologize to you. I was out of line with the "reading comprehension" remark. But, consider this....

2.5" 629

Does that look like a hunting handgun to you? Do you think maybe there's a reason why I ignore the "Purpose" designation in the S&W website specs, and instead go straight to the (supposedly) descriptive text? (Guess I'm gonna ignore it too)

This is all pretty irrelevant to the point of whether or not the 329pd is a good defense gun. It is a good defense gun for the person who has a situation that calls for it and can shoot it well. Simple as that. Why you feel it necessary to disparage the gun or it's owner is beyond me.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.