dooshmike,

I'm in the fortunate position,that folks is always trying to "tell" me things and "show" me things...none of which ever quite goes they way they was "thinking".(grin)

I've zooked alotta boolits,outta alotts chamberings and have lonnnngggggggg given boolits more than a passing thunk.

Never was much into [bleep] around and results never don't not intellest me.

In fairness,I've never had more than 15 or 20 thousand core-lokts on hand at any one time,but their role ain't as Critter Getters,but rather FireForm Fodder,as their schit profile will kiss [bleep] near any throat.

Just sayin'.

'BR,

Oh I know I'm the exception to alotta Rules,which is why I'm slow to use me as a barometer of relative evaluation,beings it is soooooooooooo [bleep] "unfair". I've shot with more than a schitload of gents and it is never a "surprise" to see their wares get tossed offa cliff after a Maiden Voyage and the blueprints REALLY change on the next pass. It is well beyond PREDICTABLE. Noone is tough enough to connect that many [bleep] dots,in such rapid fashion(first poke) and say "nope...hitting do not interest me". NOONE. Hint.

I've long been good with a multitude of .30's in a vast assortment of blueprints/case designs and have gunned the gamut more than [bleep] thoroughly. 'Course I've shot alotta other diameters too and that is why a .30 ain't at the top of my list. Read that again. Hint.

Headstamp inferiority complexes,typically run from the top down,rather than the bottom up. Read that again. Hint. Window Licking Ping Pong Launchin' Charcoal Burners,devise all sortsa contrived Dumb [bleep] to salve their "experience","knowledge" and "results". It's boringly predictable in their justifications of "Theory" and gets funnier than [bleep],if'n you can dupe one into showcasing the "Application" portion of the equation. CBS UKD is as big of a Vulcan Mind [bleep] to them,as KD with a few sighters. Add some wind and you'd better be settin' down,or you'd hurt yourself laughing.

Fun to play Warp Nine Thirty and squirt some purty meaningful BC's at Watch The [bleep] Out speeds. 'Course none of the 300 Winchester Guys have enough [bleep] brains,to connect them glaringly [bleep] obvious dots. Thirty-Five Hundo Skinners do not suck and 5 Mils to 1K,might be a hoot.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

I'd be VERY [bleep] impressed,if anyone has flogged on the 300 Winny chambering more than I. Let alone the 300-Bee or Super. BT/DT and got ALL the [bleep] T-shirts and then some. Hint.

All boolits setting on the shelf is equal and that is the only time they are equal. Plum [bleep] amazing how few can grasp the concept of impact speed and projectile integrity,conjoined with placement. Meld the trio and schit is over,before it even starts...yet noone tools in accordance to arrange same. VERY [bleep] funny schit! As per always,it's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it's yet another intellesting tidbit...that them who shoot the most,tend to tote farrrrrrrr less headstamp and more boolit,than them who shoot the least. Read that again. Hint.

Impact velocity/drop/drift are the greatest factors of concern,yet the farthest from anyone's radar. Funny how folks "think".

Case design,twist rate,throat geometry and COAL latitude are over everyone's head and it is funnier than [bleep],that there is a Faction who deems such things as "nonsense",due solely their "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Stupidity [bleep] abounds,which always makes for great entertainment and the gals here are really doing "great".

Laffin'!

I reckon it'll now be quiet for a spell and folks that REALLY "thought" they were "in"...will be bailing right the [bleep] out.(grin)