'wall,

You Whine very well. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you skirted ALL things The Rifle and went WFO on your Vagina Monologue instead. It is funny,despite(and in spite off,both) it being the only [bleep] move you've got. Laffin'!

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you extoll your Imaginary Pretend 300 Winny's "virtues". Touch on all particulars you dare,regarding barrel make/twist/contour/length,throating,boolits,propellants,COAL,mounts/bases/glass,drop/drift,impat velocity,etc.,if only for some more oblivious [bleep] humor.

[bleep] funnier yet,PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I will happily take the time to rub your nose even further,in your incredible [bleep] Stupidity. Just sayin'.

Cheer up...I'll use itty-bitty words so even you can understand and knowing me,I'll prolly even frost it with pics.

Laffin'!

'6,

What we got is Window Licking Whining +P+...but it's hardly any [bleep] thing "new".(grin)

Though I do enjoy the Imagination and Pretend of The Paper Hat Brigade,as they feverishly strive to do their "best" and flaunt never ending Vagina Monologues as a "Trump Card" of "vindication".

[bleep] FUNNY schit!