Originally Posted by SansSouci
Boxer,

Try a couple glasses of wine.

How did hunters of yore manage to kill big game species on the North American continent before magnums came along? How did our Canadian brethren manage to kill griz with surplus .303 British rifles? How did Americans do it all with the '06.

Years ago I saw a National Geographic program on Arctic Circle polar bears. An Inuit woman zapped the hell outta a huge one trying to break into her home with a...'06! Imagine that. She probably shot with Core-Lokts.

Now get back to your wine. It'll make you smile.

I think you and he are kinda saying the same thing. I've never read any of his posts where he espouses big heavy magnum rounds - in fact he's primarily the opposite. His posts seem to be more of put a good quality boolit where you aim all the time and it will kill stuff. He never has said the 06 is a crap caliber nor "old boolits" don't work - just that there are a whole lot of new boolits that work better - which is true.

I think you just like to troll him - it's kinda funny when you think about it. I think perhaps he's renting space in your head.