Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Mac84
We need a conservative who can bring out the base. Someone who isn't afraid to get mean.
There isn't one....

Ahem...ME. And I WILL accept the nomonation. Withing 2 weeks of putting the Arizona thru Alabama National Guards on the Mex border and turning loose the Air National Guards on opposing fire from across the river THAT problem will be solved. After rounding up all in the country illegally from the protests, media interviews and other public showings they frequent THAT problem will be solved. After giving public announcement that all remaining illegals have the choice of being bused back to the border in air conditioned comfort by a date certain or being pursued and forcibly removed (and backing it up with physical examples) THAT problem will be solved. After informing any and all employers of the perils they will face if hiring or harboring illegals (and backing it up) THAT problem will be solved.

I could go on and on with other examples like Welfare Fraud, Public Housing Abuse, Threats from Abroad, Subsidy Sucking Foreign Nations that Hate US, Unconstitutional Government Madates, and on and on and on. But I think you get the picture.

In short: I'm The Man. Write me in on Democrat & Republican ballots.

"If you want them Shot, vote for Shootem"

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."