Originally Posted by dave7mm
Hillary Clinton and others most certainly are watching this Mitt Romney with keen interest. He is indeed a candidate in 2016. Those who think otherwise are the most worried they are wrong.

Perry.
I like Perry.He has a excellent economic message.Solid executive experience.
Prone to saying and doing really stupid stuff.Was totally unprepared to run for pres. last time.I hope he runs.

Scott Walker.
Good economic message.Solid executive experience as gov.No experience running a national campaign.I hope he runs.

Herman Cain.
Solid business experience.Dont know [bleep] about how government works.Could care less.

Bachman-Palin.
Eye candy.And not ready for prime time.Never will be.

Rick Santorum.
A true Conservative,what ever that means.Would appeal to about .005 % of voters on a national ticket.Thats about what he got in the last primary.A "free trader" of the first order.Spent the whole time as senator for Pa. lip locked on chi-com etcho.

Rand Paul.
A idea guy.Good message.Not quite the retard as daddy was.
No executive,national campaign or business experience.I like him but I dont think hes ready.Hope he runs anyway.

Paul Ryan.
A idea guy.Good message.National campaign experience as Romneys VP.Light on business and executive experience.I like him and I hope he runs.

Ted Cruz.
Get a kick out of watching him humiliate libtards.
Democrats are not ISIS.We dont need to destroy them.We need to change there minds.His take no Prisoners attitude toward the dems alienates center right independent voters.
Want a republican in the white house.? Get center right independent voters on your side.Never happen with this guy.

Mitt Romney.
Romney beats them all on name recognition alone in the republican primary.
I also think he the best qualified for the job..

Romney vs. Kun-ton.In the national election.

Just thinking about what Kun-ton would do to the SCOTUS makes me sick.
Should make all of you sick.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.