Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by wdenike
If he runs and people sit on the side lines. Ya get what ya deserve. Maybe even a third term with skeeter. So he can bring us more intensely some of the same new deal chit the worthless piece of chit THE NEW DEAL ROSEVELT gave us. Only on steroids.

Those idiots need to realize that the Republican "base" will not show up to vote for a Wall Street, blue blood liberal, period. They never have and never will. It is a FACT, and one that a person would have to be stupid to ignore. I personally believe that the RNC and it's funding parties want exactly what they got with Obama...a sky-high market, funded by the tax payers for eight years. Follow the money...it's the same with all criminal organizations.

different circumstances but if the base did show up for McCain - a white war hero, elder statesman - it wasn't enough and my guess is because he was preaching the same tired lines of the GOP.

That 47% line may haunt Romney but it was the truth - what he was really saying is I am backed into a corner here because the platform that the GOP demands from me will not allow me to address the 47% .

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings