Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Rand Paul's statement about ISIS today puts him squarely out of the Libertarian ranks and right in with Republicans.

If anyone thinks we're going to "destroy ISIS militarily" (quoting Rand Paul) without a re-invasion of Iraq, they're fooling themselves. So supporting Rand Paul means supporting ANOTHER war in IRAQ.

Ding.
Whoa...we agree on something. wink

Did the wind just blow? Rand Paul is now a War Hawk same as Hillary?
Must be a different day of the week.
Welcome to the Rand Paul world of poll driven policies and principles.

Rand Paul: 'Destroy' ISIS Now
Breitbart News by Matthew Boyle 3 Sept 2014

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is calling for President Barack Obama to convene a joint session of Congress and make the case that the United States must �destroy� the Islamic State terrorist organization.

"If I were president, I would call a joint session of Congress. I would lay out the reasoning of why ISIS is a threat to our national security and seek congressional authorization to destroy ISIS militarily,� Paul said in a statement to the Associated Press late last week.

The comment is similar to what Paul said in a recent interview with Breitbart News, in which he said he would convene a joint session of Congress if he were president to make the case for military action against ISIS.

Paul told Breitbart News last week that �if I were in President Obama�s shoes at this time, I would have called Congress back, I would have had a joint session of Congress, and I would have said �this is why ISIS is a threat to the United States, to the stability of the region, to our embassy, to our diplomats, and this is why I�m asking you today to authorize air attacks.��

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 09/03/14.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."