Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
BOWs, that was then and this is now with so much "change" in betwixt.

The next �Reagan� would hold all the Romney states and bring back enough Conservatives in swing states to reach 272 electoral votes.

The so-called �middle� is a myth. Voter �enthusiasm� wins elections.

BOWS, I agree with you 100% but who might that "next Reagan" be? Not Romney (again), I'm thinking.

Right now, most of those (us) folks of the Conservative leaning persuasion are winding their nuts and scratching their watches.

If we just win both houses of Congress in Nov. I'll be elated.

I do not know who might be the �next Reagan� will be, but I am still going with the Lady who has molded her whole political career on Reagan and Thatcher.

If the Lady so chooses and gets into the race, we will see what happens.

I had a little extra time this weekend and reviewed what happened after McCain called Palin at the fair grounds.
If Sarah can repeat what she did with her 2008 RNC speech and her debate and other campaign speeches.
She will win the nomination.

No one can match her in her ability to reach out and over the MSM and touch voters as Reagan did.
There has been a lot of keynote events and speeches since then that reinforce my point.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."