Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Easy look-up on Breitbart TV 24 Aug 2014
Rand Paul: �Dems Scared I Will Run Left of 'Hawk' Hillary�

Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said in the 2016 Presidential election he would be able to attract independents and "even some Democrats" voters nervous about entering into a new Middle East war with a "gung-ho" President Hillary Clinton.

Paul said �I think the American public is coming more and more to where I am and that those people, like Hillary Clinton, who�she fought her own war, 'Hillary�s war,' you know?"�
"And I think that�s what scares the Democrats the most: Is that in a general election, were I to run, there�s going to be a lot of independents and even some Democrats who say, �You know what? We are tired of war. We�re worried that Hillary Clinton will get us involved in another Middle Eastern war because she�s so gung-ho," he added.

�If you want to see a transformational election in our country, let the Democrats put forward a war hawk like Hillary Clinton, and you�ll see a transformation like you�ve never seen," the Kentucky junior senator concluded.�
When you make schit up, and are then challenged on it, why do you think it adequate to post as proof a non sequitur? If you don't have a citation of where he said he was moving left of Hillary, just admit you made it up. It makes you look even worse to post something completely off-point as if it's proof of what you said.