Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Easy look-up on Breitbart TV 24 Aug 2014
Rand Paul: �Dems Scared I Will Run Left of 'Hawk' Hillary�

Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said in the 2016 Presidential election he would be able to attract independents and "even some Democrats" voters nervous about entering into a new Middle East war with a "gung-ho" President Hillary Clinton.

Paul said �I think the American public is coming more and more to where I am and that those people, like Hillary Clinton, who�she fought her own war, 'Hillary�s war,' you know?"�
"And I think that�s what scares the Democrats the most: Is that in a general election, were I to run, there�s going to be a lot of independents and even some Democrats who say, �You know what? We are tired of war. We�re worried that Hillary Clinton will get us involved in another Middle Eastern war because she�s so gung-ho," he added.

�If you want to see a transformational election in our country, let the Democrats put forward a war hawk like Hillary Clinton, and you�ll see a transformation like you�ve never seen," the Kentucky junior senator concluded.�
When you make schit up, and are then challenged on it, why do you think it adequate to post as proof a non sequitur? If you don't have a citation of where he said he was moving left of Hillary, just admit you made it up. It makes you look even worse to post something completely off-point as if it's proof of what you said.

The fact that you are totally clueless does not give you the right to change my words or their meaning.

I clearly said �Rand Paul is bragging� I DID NOT say that he is to the left of Hillary.

I posted his words where he was doing exactly that. He has called her a �gung-ho� �war hawk�

The context of his words is that she stands to his right.
There may be an argument as to which one really stands where. But you are lying about me making up what he said.

Where is your proof that what he said is a non sequitur?

Here is more of what he has said as he pushes Hillary as far right as he can push:
"Those who say we should have done more to arm the Syrian rebel groups have it backward. Mrs. Clinton was also eager to shoot first in Syria before asking some important questions.
Her successor�John Kerry�was no better, calling the failure to strike Syria a 'Munich moment,'" Rand Paul

"To interventionists like former Secretary of State�Hillary Clinton, we would caution that arming the Islamic rebels in Syria created a haven for the Islamic State," he writes. "We are lucky Mrs. Clinton didn't get her way and the Obama administration did not bring about regime change in Syria. That new regime might well be ISIS." Rand Paul

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."