Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I can't make any opinion on what they thought, especially with a measely 1:41 worth of Video.

Of course not. That's the stick you fingers in your ears, lalalalalalalala, of most LEO's when confronted with a set of facts not favorable to their profession. When is the last time you admitted on this forum an officer was wrong?

However, despite the fact that I am throwing hammers at Blue tonight, he's made that exact admission several times in the past and was willing to call out, what in his opinion, was bad police work. I respect that.

Are you saying these boys acted properly, that this is the way you were trained, and you would have done the same thing???

And if you are, how is this causing you to rethink your training???

If someone that appears armed, and makes a furtive movement that i take to mean they intend to harm me, then they are getting shot.

That bull horn from a parking lot is pure hollywood,

And I have called bad police work what it was. Hell i've testified against other cops, that includes cops in my own dept.

Answer my question how many active shooter teaing courses have you been through?

Then look at the tape again and show me the "fugitive movement".

He never faced the officers before he was shot.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell