Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Trh. Just wanted to make sure you have your fantasy land facts right.

Harry, nothing about Philky surprises me, the rest of the state wants to hive it to Jersey where it belongs
So, let me get this straight. Are you suggesting he didn't leave the US for fear of retribution by cops?? That's pretty easy to verify.

No, i'm suggesting he didn't hideout the" vast remainder of the rest of his life in Scandanavia"
"... most of the remainder of his life" isn't the "vast remainder." "Most" is merely the majority, i.e., better than 50%. So I erred on that collateral matter. So what??

Your intentional misquote aside, what you're engaging in is called in the law impeachment based on collateral facts, and is disallowed for good reason, i.e.,

because it's a mere ploy to distract the jury from the pertinent facts. So, for example, if a state's witness testified that he saw the suspect running from the bank as the alarm was blaring, and that he had a navy blue umbrella tucked under his arm; the introduction of the fact by the defense that the umbrella was actually aquamarine in color wouldn't be permitted for the purpose of impeachment. Your impeachment effort is about on par with that.

Ok, fair enough on the vast/ most. But it shows your propensity to absolutely blow , schit out of proportion to suit your own level of paranoia

Just as George pointed out with your example of most/all police are on the take.

I'm still waiting for your crusade against the Public ed. System....

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell