Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't know the answers to those questions

but the default answer isn't "shoot now, evaluate later"

if you're a policeman and you're looking for justification to why you should shoot someone, such as "yea, a guy could paint an orange tip on any gun" or "people don't panic because they look at their cell phone" then there is a serious problem

If you can rationalize why you should ignore the situation around you because there is a threat that is life endangering to you and that is the only possible scenario, then how can you ever be trusted to protect the public?

Their justification was they ordered him to drop the gun, and instead of doing that he went from dangling it with one hand to bring it into a two handed grip or a firing grip.

If I tell you to drop the gun, and instead of dropping it, you raise it up towards me and get a two handed grip on it, While looking straight at mei'm going to take it that you mean to kill me.

He was looking the officer square in the eyes when he placed his second hand on the gun like object.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell