Originally Posted by David_Walter
Bluedreaux,

I'm not sure I endorsed or insisted police use the same ROEs that we used in Iraq? Did I say that?

You said it's "out of control" that the ROE would be more liberal for cops than what you had in Iraq. Then you said that anyone who thinks cops should have more liberal ROE than soldiers in Iraq was a "menace to the Republic" (which, by the way, was a nice deflection from your earlier statement of "enemy-foreign and domestic").

So yeah, I'd say that's a pretty plain endorsement of cops using the same, or more strict, ROE than you used in Iraq.

We had more stringent rules of engagement on civilians in Iraq than these jackasses have against US civilians in a walmart.

This is out of control.

No. If you think cops should be able to shoot US citizens in a walmart under more relaxed rules of engagement than we had in Iraq, then you're a menace to the Republic.

I've simply asked for clarification on which ROE you'd like to see implemented from the military? The ROE for drone strikes? You don't have to answer, it's rhetorical.

As for my bonafides, I've already admitted you've got way more "gunplay" under your belt than I do. There's no need for you to embarrass me with my insignificant resume in front of all these folks.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling