Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by NH K9
I guess I'm a "cop here"......what is my attitude, exactly? What impact does this shooting, or the one in SC, have on me or my PD? Do I have any impact on either event?

You and TRH should, apparently, get to it in your respective areas. I don't think my employers are interested.........

George

George,

My comment was not directed toward every LEO on the fire. I'm marrying one.

My beef is with people who are trying to justify what appears to be a homocide if it had been done by anyone else.

I think it's time for the pendulum to swing back to not shooting to death everyone who might be a threat.

That's all.

What you keep forgetting is that regardless of what anyone hear thinks. A Grand Jury, who likely heard a lot more evidence ( i know they heard testimony from atleast 18 witnesses) felt that those cops did not use excessive force.

I've probably been "justified" in shooting a [bleep] load of people in my career, but I thankfully haven't had to. And I hope to end my career that way.

Part of the problem with this video is that the audio is dubbed in. It's from the 911 call not the video surveillance system. One of the articles states that by the video they could only make a "best guess" as to when the shots actually were fired, by looking at one officer's feet.

Last edited by gitem_12; 09/26/14.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell