Jeezus F U C K...the Dumbpfhuqqery around here is simply mind numbing!

The "Rapid Z" is some of THE most stupid schit yet "offered" to Drooling Clueless Dumbpfhuqqs and it is a hoot,that someone could "think" that the schit "works". It is simply an arbitrary array of meaningless schit slathered upon the windshield,meant to dupe THE dumbest of pfhuqqs into "thinking" they've "got" something. FUNNY schit!

Then to conjoin SFP so as to "tune" such dumbpfhuqqery,takes the humor outta the Universe. Wow.

Zeiss "offers" some seriously steaming dog schit "ideas" and it is hilarious that anyone who's fired even a single shot in their "life",could suffer such dumbpfhuqqery,let alone "swoon" it. Though I do dig the pfhuqqing humor!

The middle is always the middle and it has no equal. Hint. Couple that constant with erectors that don't bobble and house copious travel and one is there,by literal default. Re-hint.

Now take it a step farther and bask in the sanctity of the middle being the middle,no matter the zoom selection and one is bearing fruit on "accident". Then add the innate ability to do same with ANY bullet,at ANY speed and in ANY atmosphere...then it fully becomes "cheating". I get a kick out of Dumb Pfhuqqs talking about "all" that they "think" they have to "remember". Hilarious! What does one say to the Drooling Clueless Pfhuqq that can't "remember" where the middle "is"?!? Laffin'!

If one wishes,they can add a reticle of repute to the fray and rock either FFP or Fixed,for even more constants. They'll do everything the Z does and with far greater Precision. Hint.

Should one wish to meld the conjunction,such things are easily arranged via erector dope and windage slide.

Here's 1000yd 10MPH full value Ball Burpin' slide,if only to hopefully bolster some more Z-Dumbpfhuqqery.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hardly "daunting" to break come-ups down in 10yd incremets,for steering 22LR fodder to 600yds+...if only for the kids.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The "Z" is akin to asking Santa to sew a dick on the Old Lady and I've zero doubt that more than a few of The Paper Hat Brigade,are now feverishly penciling same and licking stamps to the North Pole. Laffin'!

'Course those of the ilk,swoon BDC's too.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Thank me later.

Can hardly wait for the "hard chargers" to extoll upon doing their "best".

Re-laffin'!

Ooops...should add if only in fairness,that (3) FF's will be setting at the house,upon my return and if the one I loaned out is returned,that'll put me at 20 of 'em.

Still happily looking to trade MK4 M3 3.5-10x BDC's away,to THE dumbest of pfhuqqs.

HINT.(grin)