Spent a little time with the EH3 this weekend. Light, seems fairly stiff. A little worried that the blind mag area is weak as it seems very thin. Manners leaves a noticeably bigger inlet gap around the barrel than McMillan...more of a tactical free float. The design is not really my cup of tea for a hunting stock, but that's personal preference. Should work well from prone...but virtually none of my hunting is from prone.

A heads up for anyone planning on going ADL with one...the bottom will be FLAT...as in flat as an iron. Had I known this I would have gone with a detachable bottom metal inlet. Live and learn.

Manner's customer service was pretty good. The inletting was goofed. Mag box inlet for a standard SA 700 was to far back by almost a 1/2" and the front pillar was to short to be bedded in (and act as a pillar). I mailed it back with my barreled action and they fixed the inlet, replaced the pillar, glass/pillar bedded it, and mailed it back. Only cost me a month of time and shipping back to them.

Just my $.02 from a sample of 1.