Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Thanks so much for taking these things into consideration.

For a lightweight stock, a max contour around a #3 Douglas with a 1.25" shank would be what I'd look at. The design around slim or ADL bottom metal with a rounded undersection sounds like a great focus to me. Max scope would be ~42mm on the objective(?)...most low mounts (DNZ and Talley) will work with these. I'm more of a fan of an open grip as well but can live with the EH3 grip.

The EH3 I have is pretty light already. If these ideas are implemented the footprint of the stock is going to be reduced which will drop the weight a bit more...should be a very light stock.

Thanks again.

Something like this would suit me fine. I would really prefer a more open grip. Something to compete with the Mcmillan Hunters Edge but with a higher comb would have the potential to sell a lot of stocks, if marketed correctly.

I would think the Kimber Montana stock could be scaled up to fit a full size action, and possibly leave a little extra meat in the forend for more barrel. The upscaled Kimber Montana would be a helluva nice hunting stock, in my opinion.

BTW, I really appreciate a company considering it's customer's ideas. Thanks Tom.