I have an EH2 on 300 WSM build on a LH MRC Action. this is my first complete build so I was not sure what stock I would like. wanted a stock that could handle the prone shooting but also work for offhand if needed. Was thinking this would serve more as a longer range rifle. Will try and get some pictures up in the next couple of days when I get home.

customer service was excellent with Manners. had a few issues with the stock when it arrived and they took care of it immediately. Tom took care of it. Gave me the choice of sending back or have my smith fix it and send them the bill. I took option 2. He also offered me a discount on my next stock order! All I can really ask, cannot expect perfection all the time, but how a company handles an issue is what really matters. This was handled fast and convenient for me. Will be ordering another stock soon, just trying to decide which one I want next.

started my load workup and it shoots about a .45 5 shot group with 190 bergers and H4831SC. This from a new reloader and not much tinkering yet. It actually shot a few different loads and powders in this range. had 3 other 3 shot groups at .67 or so with new Norma Brass as i worked up in powder charge. So overall, very happy and will probably be able to shot a little better once i learn more about loading.

here is a link for those interested with some of the specs on the stocks. Drop at comb and drop at heel.

http://mannersstocks.com/stock-technical-specifications/

Last edited by Stadle01; 10/08/14.