Originally Posted by Kimber7man
14" LOP hurts my chances of ordering one...
It is designed to be 14"lop with a 1/2" pad, we can get you to 14 1/2" with a 1" pad no problem.

Originally Posted by ctsmith
Exverminator, Same here, nor the Badger M7 bottom. Should be a neat combo. Based on Tom's pics above, it looks like Defiance has a single slot picatinny compatible base. I can REALLY like it if Defiance can be coerced to making it in a lower profile so that 40mm scopes can be mounted low enough. I have no experience with Defiance but a friend called them the other day and said they were extremely open to one off modifications. I find that very interesting and attractive and will give them a shout myself to verify.
Both the Badger M7 and this Defiance action are new for the shot show. Im sure they will have them up on the their web pages shortly. I also like to run a smaller 40mm objective my self with it mounted as low as I can. I will post a pic once I get mine mounted this week.

Originally Posted by Sevens
Tom,
Is the EH6 available in ADL configuration and when will you start taking orders for them?Also, HUGE thank you for the longer LOP as standard!!!
Yes we can do the ADL configuration. We will have our web page update a few weeks after Shot Show and will start taking orders. Max LOP will is 14 1/2" with a 1" pad.

Originally Posted by cast10K
Looks great Tom. Can the EH6 be inletted for M70's, or better yet MRC 1999's?
We have two other versions, one a high tang for the Sako guys, and a deeper belly one for the Win type guys. I dont think that we will have samples of those done for the Shot SHow in time though.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Manners
Manners Composite Stocks LLC
1232 Swift
North Kansas, City. Mo 64116
816-283-3334
mannersstocks.com