Originally Posted by Sevens
Tom,

Will the EH8 only be for the short action 700 or can it be had in the long action 700? How long is the forend forward of the front action screw?

Also, got any pics of a stock in leaf green? Thinking of going with that color, but can't seem to find many examples of the color.

Thanks!
The EH8 is realy only designed for upto a 700 short action, if we get enough request im sure that we can make a bigger version no problem. The issue is that it is a quick taper stock on the top and bottom, it was designed to hung the action, if I would make a small stock like this to fit everything, it wouldn't look right when you have a rem seven in it, there would be alot of stock showing on the top side.

I will see if i have any pictures of a all leaf green stock and post them up. Leaf green is a good color that works well in camo patterns, but for me personally I like the OD better for solid painted stocks. .

Originally Posted by Gansettx
Come on Group buy...tap tap tap
It started this morning.

Originally Posted by 10generation
Anyone able to compare the EH6 to the Manners T?

Thanks
Here is a link to our stock spec page that might help you out. PM me if you have any other questions. Thank you http://mannersstocks.com/stock-technical-specifications/

Originally Posted by JerradPelzer
Tom is there by chance going to be anything new for the Tikkas? Really like the looks of that EH8!
We did come out with a adjustable cheek version of our small MCS-EHT ( tikka ) hunting stock this year. It uses the new LRI titanium hardware.

Originally Posted by RiesigJay

That looks awesome. LH available, right?
Yes, no problem the new EH8 is designed as a amb. stock, it can be inleted for both right and left actions.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Manners
Manners Composite Stocks LLC
1232 Swift
North Kansas, City. Mo 64116
816-283-3334
mannersstocks.com