I do not understand at all, CraigC, Whitworth and JWP do not get along with me but all post the right things.
Very strange all agree.
Been years and years that I said ME means nothing but now it is repeated by those that did not agree.
Been very hard to explain a ball round from the 30-06 has ME but does it kill like a Nosler BT?
To even shoot at a deer with a .380 is a stunt with only a brain hit where the stinking little bullet might not reach it. You will not break the spine or kill with a lung shot. That is a stunt and not in the reputable hunter status. I expect the next will be the .25 auto will kill deer.
You can kill with a .22 between the eyes but if you deer hunt with a .22 your ethics do not belong in the field.
Shrapnel might have broken the law. States have limits to to the guns. I am sure a .380 is not legal.
Many of us are not PURE but to wound any animal with stupidity can't be forgiven. Waste is my concern, I could care less what you do to eat.
I am not enamored with a deer kill with a .380. It is an inch from suffering a slow death.