Originally Posted by CraigC
Pretty good deal, Jimbo! I have to draw the line at ten half inch groups though. If you manage that, not only will I pay you $100 each and your expenses but I'll eat my hat with a side of crow, post pics of your feats, extolling your prowess on every forum I'm a member of, get you a hooker before you head home and be your cyber-lapdog for the rest of your days. I'll do everything I can to get you the recognition you deserve. No s-h-i-t. Just don't invite the midget. Don't want the livestock getting molested.

Maybe you should talk to Whitworth and degrade him once. I seen him shoot from a ladder stand, off hand and blow up the little water bottles at 100 yards. Why don't you say he is full of it, he liked my loads.
Funny you have never shown what you can do, seems you are afraid. Your keyboard is magic. The reason for your doubt is you CAN'T do it. So of course, nobody else can. I bet you shoot 25 yards only and are happy with 4".
I have a great deal of respect for Whitworth because he really does what he says and yes I respect JWP because he knows hunting. I hold no ill towards them.
But you are another case with no proof at all.
Since I am on SS you take advantage, trying to get me there, come here. You might learn something. Learn the revolver and you might shoot better then you ever have.
I doubt it, you know too much.
I shot this at 50 yards with Whitworths new BFR in .500 JRH while working loads, ask him, he was here. [Linked Image]
45-70 BFR at 50 but can shot twice at 100 yards. [Linked Image]
OK, show us or are you just a big mouth?