Originally Posted by squesh
tony's a lying pos. Shaw had just got started about 1979, I had to stop competing in 1980. Milt's wife must have forgotten (or Milt never told her) that I paid-back the money that he give me to go to Africa. I made a nice, blued steel and gold crayon, engraved (DVC) trophy buckle for Milt. We were good friends. He kept it in his wife's Jewelry box, or so he said.

Now I know you are 100% full of schit..

Tony Kanaly is one very no nonsense, straight shooter. I just had lunch at the Milt Sparks shop on Tuesday. Tony was not there at the time, but the rest of the crew was. The VP is a close and long time friend of mine, and others who work there are friends too.

I've known Tony for roughly 20 years now, though I don't know him nearly as well as others on the Sparks crew, I can say without hesitation that Tony has never been anything but a class act.

When you are calling out someone like TK as a liar, I know beyond doubt, John Melvin Davis you are everything that everybody has described you as.

Time for you to crawl back under a rock, or back to another prison cell... I'm sure your parole officer would not be amused as to your postings under various aliases here...

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com