Originally Posted by bfrshooter
CraigC still did not say what magnum rifle he used on the deer head.

I was responding to you denigrating everyone's shooting ability, you dumbass. Had nothing to do with cartridge selection for deer. Pay attention to what is being quoted.

A revolver of any caliber will NOT do that.

How would you know? You already admitted that only fools take head shots.

JWP and I do not get along and he did sneak in to wedealinlead to come after me and was caught.

Yes, we know you guys like to pick fights on other forums and then run back to WDIL to whine about it and openly berate people you envy. It's sort of your calling card. It'd be a shame if any you run your mouth about were actually present to defend themselves. This is why I left that retarded site, a place for ignorant grown men to act like "mean girls" is not my cup of tea. It is good that you and the mentally defective, intellectually stunted midget have a place where you can run wild and free, away from the rest of us.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I have to hand it to you, you really do know how to make friends. I would expect an invitation from either one of those guys any day now for a hunting trip...

Jim has an open invitation to come to Tennessee. I'll gladly pay him $100 for every half inch group for five consecutive shots at 50yds that he can produce. If he produces at least one, I'll pay all his expenses. I'll also post pics of the results for all to see. Seriously, no bullshit. Sorry Jim, but you're not shooting any of our deer and the inbred retarded midget is not invited.