I've posted plenty of pics but you're apparently too drunk or retarded to remember. So drop all the condescending bullshit about 25yd shooting. Really??? Is it for keyboard magic that I just setup a 2nd Dillon 650 just for the .45Colt? It's irrelevant anyway. I'm not making radical claims, I'm disputing yours. Yes, we've all seen the random 2-shot groups on paint cans and shoot-n-see's.

I'm not driving to WV for multiple reasons.

1. I don't believe you, so I'm certainly not going to go to any effort or expense to prove you right or wrong. All I'm providing is a chance for you to prove yourself, a place for it to happen, a skeptical witness and motivation to do it.

2. I'm self-employed and work 7 days a week.

3. I don't have anything to prove. YOU are the one making the claims. Put your money where your mouth is.

All you have to do is produce one five-shot group to get your expenses paid. Gas and lodging. I'm not bullshitting you about the rewards. I will do exactly as I said. I'll pick you up from the hotel and drive you to the shooting area. Range will be determined with a Leupold laser rangefinder and you have full use of my shooting bench. I'll even run back and forth changing your targets. I'll allow 50rds to produce a single half inch group and pay you for as many as ten. No more than two days shooting. I'm not looking for an opportunity to slander. I'll report the results truthfully and objectively either way.

In my enthusiasm I forgot the details of previous rantings. The claim was 100yds. For you posted this back in July and have done so multiple times. So your challenge is five-shot groups at 100yds, not 50yds. Come on, for a guy whose shot "hundreds", two or three would be easy, no? I'll up the ante to $200 per half inch group.
Originally Posted by bfrshooter
I have hundreds of sub 1/2" groups at 100 yards.