Unlike many I never, ever claim to do anything "on Demand" and only that I make as accurate a load I can.
But yes I have shot deer in the head many times but only to finish if I can't keep up with them. Like one I shot on the run and it was leaping when I shot, took out both front legs. Brush was thick and all I seen was the head at 40 yards so I did him in with the .44. Sorry I did not have a single shot with a mag rifle cartridge.
I am not so stupid to try and shoot deer in the head with a revolver. Found too many dead deer with jaws shot off by fancy rifle guys.
Too many stories about bullets turning on a skull from .22's to .45 ACP's.
I kill deer, not try and wound them so it is hard to talk to stupid.
I use enough gun not a toy. Animals are not stunt targets.
I have a very small area I look for morals in the spring, nothing to find 10 rotting deer, found 12 on one property during season with snow on the ground. The stupid should be soundly beat with their guns. You do nothing but place yourself in the STUPID range and should have your license taken away.
I love a jerk that shoots at a deer and it doesn't fall so he waits for another and another because his gun has so much energy, deer don't run. Or he has a toy. A slingshot is better.
I find it hard to continue with real stupid that should not be allowed in the field.
A huge laugh when a guy shoots a deer with a .380 when I bet all he can do is 2' at 7 yards on paper. The wallet gun is not capable except with luck. Muzzle against hair shooter. Bullets that can flatten on bone.
To see so many nut swingers over stupid stunts baffles me. Not many hunters I can see. None of you ever lost deer either.