The new Fixed Fhuqkers CRUSH the elder version(s).

The Weaver T-Series Fixed with MicroTrac,do of course track well,but their parallax adjustment sucks ass and is incredibly long winded. Their erector travel is paltry too,with their eye-relief and ease of acquisition,being all things BUT forgiving. They can be pressed into service for static events,but are horrid for anything that changes and are THE bane of Utility.

[Linked Image]

Going from a Fixed Fhuqker to a T-Series is multiple bad moves stacked upon each other. Great way to go backwards and fast!

16x T getting replaced by 16x MQ,in order to be objectively fair. Pun be intended.

Rear focus soooooooooo rocks.

[Linked Image]

Happiness.

Note lateral shift in ocular locale. Hint.

[Linked Image]

10x is the ceiling to adhere,for the warm/fuzzy and the MQ steals the show. After zeroing a T-Series MicroTrac,you'll have more latitude on the Fixed Fhuqker's windshield,than you will the T's erector. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Though of course the Fixed Fhuqker's erector travel is over DOUBLE the T's,to boot. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Conjoin them factoids,to get the big picture. Hint.

Appreciate the laughs this morning,as per always...you gals are on fire.

Funny schit!

Thanks for doing your best.

Laffin'!

The Leupie 6x42 is tough to whoop,which remains a constant and nothing is faster or more forgiving. That being said,the inherent 150+ MOA available in the MQ,along with the windshield...grants nearly 200MOA of total latitude,which connects alotta dots by default.

Leupie 6x42 eye-relief,steals the show on a Boomer and that's something that always rates a thunk.

In retrospect,there's over 100 Fixed Fhuqkers in use by myself and pards,less anyone jumping ship,having an "issue" or being anything less than delighted. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Just sayin'...which is easy for me to say,if only because I've got 'em all.

Hint.

I can only lead folks to water,but admittedly do getta kick outta when they refrain the refreshments.

Good talk.

Laffin'!