Round counts continue to be obscene and Ma' Nature has offered much,which'll default the warm/fuzzy in it's aftermath.

Been really beating the fhuqk outta schit and today alone,shoulda cost me a Loomis GLX 1141-S,Canon G-12 and a Fixed Fhuqker 6X MQ...in no particular order.

It was a Chrome Cavalcade,in Noah-esque weather(were he real). TOTALLY submerged the Baby BR twice,by turning my back to wrestle Chrome in SCREAMING water. While doing battle(s),it rose and she were outta sight. My pack floated off once,with the G-12 inside and it never puked. All victims were conquered via the 9'6" UL an I really shoulda landed none.(grin)

GREAT fhuqking day!

Thunked I was gonna have an issue,when traipsing across V-notch to V-notch,in pursuit of another drift and broke yet another gawdamned fhuqking sling and listened to my schit rattle down the guts. Wonder that I fhuqking even heard it,but I felt it go,as I had the rifle over my neck draping my backpack and was bullheading some brush. Have dropped 'em farther and even had to wonder if I could retrieve one,once before.

Anywhoo...the bitch AMAZINGLY took the lick,as per no cracked lenses,no missing turrets and yet held it's prescribed zero. I'd of lost loot,wagering on them happenings.(grin)

Weather was balmy,however.

[Linked Image]

Yesterday was a walk in the Park,regarding weather comparisons and I turned both blue and red yesterday. Today were a good way,to get killed dead.

[Linked Image]

Have yet to have an erector bobble and the windshield happily places schit where one wishes. I hope one pukes,just so I can know WTF it takes,to arrange same.(grin)

Fhuqk variables.

Hint.

Pulled off the muzzle's tape and hipshot it,prior to tossing it in the crummy for the night and tomorrow will be more of the same,only adding fresh tape.

Though in fairness,I'm bumping leaders to 20# Chameleon and may even go size #1 hooks. Will have an STFR 1363-S in tow(Stradic 5000 and 30# PP),along with a few other mainstays,as it will be PRIME opportunity to blow a blank up,trying to keep Chrome outta log jams.

Though I appreciate the Couchbound Chronicles,of schit that nearly got did,with wares that nearly got had and from places that nearly got went.

Laughing!................