'heaven,

The Light Done Right Montucky,seems to have heart and will weather a storm. Gloriously FOUL weather today...but feeshes don't care.

Shoulda gunned a time-lapse,during this tide change on The Milford,but didn't wanna lose any of my Gitzo,Giottos,Manfrotto or other tripods in the fray. It were tight quarters,as the tides is huge as are the freshwater volumes.

Luckily,Feexed Fhuqkers cain't care and if they DID have Manuals,I reckon that'd be stated plainly.

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I figure 50 Feexed Fhuqkers,will scratch the itch and they seem to be breeding when the lights go off.

Here's hoping someone,can Imagine to Pretend that ain't so.

Laffin'!

FO',

Mediocrity is the best she could ever do and it do add a leetle panache'...that she had to purchase that Trump Card.

Laffin'!

'9,

Gawdammit...PLEASE keep in mind,that once you swipe Imagination and Pretend away from The Do Nothing Gang,that they will have NOTHING left.

That would be mean. Further,it's the wrong time of year to burst them bubbles.

Just kidding!

Fhuqk the STUPID fhuqkers!!!

Laffin'!

'sus,

I'd like to "dib" seconds,should that deal fall through.

Laffin'!

kk',

When you Pretend something,typically how long does it take to become "real" to you? Keep in mind,that I'm not talking an UBER-Fabrication,just your Daily Delusions. Bless your heart.

Thanks!

Laffin'!

I'd have $1200+ in REAL dollars,to return REAL scopes and still don't have a single fhuqking Manual.

Hint.

Wow.

MCH,

I got all the "bad ones" too.

Laffin'!

'tripper,

Don't slight how "real" Pretend is,to them who MUST Imagine.

Hint.

Wow.

Laffin'!

'5,

More Pretend will come...there ain't no need to Imagine that.

Laffin'!

It's the ONLY fhuqking move The Do Nothing Gang has and the hilarity,never do grow old.

Bless their hearts.

Laffin'!

PS and by the way,I might should do another BC flip-up video,for dissenters.

Laffin'!

Just sayin'.